Saturday, October 30, 2010

I'll Sleep When I'm Dead...

Me as Batman...go Halloween!
Well, still have not gotten any better.  My seep last night totaled about 3 hours or so, and thanks to that I made the intelligent decision to take a "rest" day.  At this point I am aware of most of the reason why I am not sleeping, and perhaps knowing this will help me figure out ways to work through them.  I was able to hang out with my friend JP for a bit, also went back to the Marine Corps Marathon expo to get my dad a wind breaker (they didn't have it...go figure), then off to the store to get food for dinner, which ended up being way too late in the end so I'll save it for tomorrow's monster cookout (Courageous Meals 5 is on its way!).

Perhaps tomorrow I will get a little some strength work in, but what I do know will happen is joining my good friend Jeff for a few barefoot miles along the Marathon.  Then it's to the grill to cook up a feast.

Now, in my tired, whipped, slightly-uncertain-as-to-what's-going-on-for-some-weird-reason state, I'll have a little bit of pumpkin pie (read: a LOT) and watch a little TV before I head to sleep.  Exciting I know.

Apologies for the depressing post, I hope my regularly uplifting posts trump the one in a million crummy posts I put up.  But even a positive fitness nut has his down days.

Never Stop, GET FIT.

Josh Courage

No comments: