Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Tucson Weekend


Over the weekend Lindsey and I zipped down to Tucson, Arizona to witness the wedding of my good friend Lance Wood to his now wife Emily.  It was a bit of a journey down there, but we finally got there had a perfectly wonderful time at their celebration.  A huge congratulations go out to both of them!


Along with seeing a couple good people there I have not seen in a while, I also got to see and talk to a few people that I had not seen since the last time I was down in Tucson.  Below you'll see a video from my last visit down where I got to test a workout at CrossFit Works.  It was once to pick a few new brains on fitness and CrossFit.



Today, I am writing from Las Vegas.  If you know me, you know how I feel about this city as a whole (I do not like it at all!), but I have a couple friends here, and Lindsey is here all week for work.  So, I flew out with her and will stay for a couple days.  Not your typical Las Vegas trip of course.  First visit is a lunch with my friend from pro ball, Jake.  Then, off to CrossFit Las Vegas for a workout before meeting up with Lindsey, and mine and Lance Woods' mutual friend Chris and wife Kathy for workout number two at CrossFit 702!

I will be writing up review posts for both (and one other if it works out!) over the next couple days so look for those.  Then it's back to CA to get rolling on what has been in the works now for a couple weeks.  I will let everyone in as to what's going on hopefully by the end of the week.

Never Stop, GET FIT.

Josh Courage

No comments: