Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Quick One

After making the official steps to open Courage Performance here in Burlingame, I hit some heavy power cleans and then a short metcon.  Got 255# very cleanly, but then failed three times at 265#.  I was pretty bummed out about that, but I know I'll end up getting that next week, I just feel it!  The metcon was a quick 5-1 ladder of handstand push ups and KB snatches with 63#.  I got it in just under 5 minutes, and know this is a sub-2 minute one if I could actually do HSPU's!  Check out the video HERE.

Today I got my first workout in at 1st String Athletics.  I did 4 rounds of 6 reps of push press, getting up to 195# on my already sore shoulders.  Then I moved on with a quick 10-1 ladder of pull ups and push ups (got 3:01).

Have some fun planned for tomorrow, so stay tuned for that.  And, if you have yet to read about the news, check out the post below!  Burlingame is about to become a damn fit city!

Never Stop, GET FIT.

Josh Courage

No comments: