Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Wednesday - 5/26/10


"Chain Up The Posterior"
4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4 Rack Pulls (60 seconds rest between sets)

rest 3 minutes

3 sets of 3-6 reps of (30 seconds between supersets):
Self-loaded barbell Split Squats (no rack or cage, get bar to your shoulders from ground)
Glute/Ham Raises

rest 3 minutes

For Time:
800 meter sandbag run
800 meter unweighted run

No Gym WOD:
For time:
50 walking lunges
50 jumping lunges
50 squats
50 jumping squats
20 walking lunges
20 jumping lunges
20 squats
20 jumping squats
run a mile

Notes:
Well, upon further testing, and further deliberation, I have decided to "chop" out the original 2nd workout.  The plan was to utilize an axe, and because of safety concerns and a few other reasons (feel free to ask any questions AFTER the event as I will just give you an annoyed look before that; I really wanted to do this workout!) I had to get rid of it.  BUT...

I came up with something that I am legitimately as excited about.  Tomorrow and the rest of the week is testing of these WOD's, not to judge weather or not we can do them, but rsther to get an idea of scores.  At this point I am 100% on what we will actually be doing on June 19th, so again, get to work!  And expect to have a fraking blast out there.  This is going to be challengeing, but so damn fun!

Sign up now!

No comments: