Saturday, May 29, 2010

In Albany, NY


I'm writing from my girls place in Albany, NY, which also just so happens to be my best friend from college's place as well, good ol' Kenny!  Today, he's getting married to his long time girlfriend, and a whole slew of people are around to celebrate.  A huge congratulations to both of them!

I got some light activity in yesterday, today is busy busy, an tomorrow I plan on showing my respect for the soldiers who died, and the ones who fought and survived (my father included!), and the ones who are still fighting by doing the wonderfully painful WOD "Murph".  I was able to pick up a great weight vest yesterday from Dick's Sporting Goods, and I will be wearing that.  This will be the third time doing the workout, but the first with the vest, should be fun.

I'll also be putting some time into a post on monday.  It will be the two year anniversary of my mom's death, and with this time, it brings out a lot of inner reflection for myself and my life.  I have a ton going on, so much I want to do, and my mother was always such a huge supporter of everything.  I'll tell you all a few stories soon.

Until then, enjoy the great long weekend, get out a workout a few times, and take a moment to show your support for all those who sacrificed for our freedoms.

Never Stop, GET FIT.

Josh Courage

No comments: