Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Spent, But A Good Spent!




This morning, after getting a little work done, I left for a quick run.  To be honest, I have no idea how far it was, but I went out to Coyote Point Park and ran around it a bit before heading home.  I would say it was a bit over 4 miles in total, taking me 34 minutes, the hills and views of the Bay made it a great time for sure!

After a "wonderful" trip to the accountant...ugh...I rode my sweet new ride to the gym to get workout number two in.

The Sweet New Ride
10 minute AMRAP of:
10 hang squat snatch 95#
8 chest to bar pull ups
8 ring dips

I ended up doing 10's on the pull ups and dips on a couple of those rounds, I guess I just lost track in my fatigue.  But all around this one was freaking awesome.  Interestingly enough, I did not really feel spent until around the 6th minute, but when it hit, it hit hard.  My last couple rounds took so long because my shoulders and breathing were gone!  I finished with 4 rounds plus 2 snatches, not bad, but I'd like to see my score with that one around 6.

My upper body will get a bit of a rest tomorrow and Thursday, but that does not mean the rest of my body will be taking it easy.  Nope, I am back to deadlifts tomorrow for the first time in a little over a month.  So pumped!

Courageous Meals instalment 5 is coming tomorrow, and I have an interesting one in the works for Thursday or Friday.  Good stuff all around.

Never Stop, GET FIT.

Josh Courage

No comments: