Monday, July 5, 2010

Back From St. Louis


Over the July 4th weekend I was out in St. Louis for my buddy Shawn's wedding.  It was as good time, all over the place, what with helping out and such, and I was happy to be a part of it.

Sunday, being the birthday of the great old US of A, we went on over to Busch Stadium to check out a Cardinals games, then explored St. Louis a little while people began filling the parks and streets for the fireworks bash.  It was fun walking around a new city, people watching and taking it all in.  After a while, Lindsey and I headed back to our hotel to have a quiet dinner.  We were excited to see the fireworks from our hotel window, so we sat and enjoyed the view, it was pretty cool.

Today, I was back to working out hard!  Had back squats, and was able to get 315 for 8 reps, that felt very good.  Then later on, hit the woods with my friend Michael Donovan for an awesome workout.  It's a little complicated to explain what we did, so you guys can check it out on the video when I edit it up.  It was fun though, except for forgetting to bring gloves while hoisting a heavy sandbag up the side of a bridge with a very thin rope.  Both our hands are destroyed right now.

Looking forward to a workout filled week!

Never Stop, GET FIT.

Josh Courage

No comments: