Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Crunch Time

We are so close people!  Tomorrow evening the WOD's will be announced, and I am excited to get the info out to everyone.  This is a crazy week with all the preparations and such, but I know it will all come together in the end for a great day of working out and hanging out with so many fit-minded people! 

Paleo Kits and Paleo Treats are coming in, Justin's sent over a ton of little packets of nut butter, waters are in, Gatorade, Honest Tea and all the great lululemon gear is coming in over the next couple days as well!  The biggest part of the prep though has been what myself and my two employees have been working religiously on now for a bit.  This is going to be sweet!

If you have not yet registered, please do so through the link below.  And please, get some of your friends to join in the fun!


For those of you competing, get yourselves a good workout in tomorrow, and then I suggest a couple days off to taper down and recover before the big day. 

Also, a reminder to bring along some food and/or drink to hang out with people afterward and chill by the pool.  If you forget to bring something and want to hang out, there is a great shopping center a few blocks away that I am sure will supply some great "home-cooked" meals/treats that you can bring along...

I will be posting a personal post on this week in the middle of the day (just a warning so you don't get your hopes up), then I'll be posting the WOD's at some point in the evening.

Until then...

No comments: