Friday, October 2, 2009

Classes Starting in October

Below you'll find all the info needed for the classes I have going on from October on. All classes will be run on a six-week progressive format and everyone will have options for how often they attend. If you have any questions or comments at all, please call, email, text, anything. I'll be sure to help in any way I can.

Please try to contact me asap as there are limited spots in each class and I will only be taking a select amount of drop-ins as well. In the past, it has been pretty lenient with people coming and going, but with the amount of people contacting me and wanting to join in, I really need to make sure everything stays very organized. Thanks in advance for helping out with all this!

The first 6-week segment of classes (all classes will be run in this manner from now on) will be October 5th - November 13th

High School Athletes Class:
Mon / Wed / Fri @ 4:30-5:30pm and 5:30-6:30pm
Tues / Thurs @ 5:00-6:00pm
2 x week = $480
3 x week = $720
4 x week = $960
5 x week = $1,200
Drop-in = $50 per class

Fitness Class @ lululemon:
Tues / Thurs @ 7:00-8:00pm
1 x week = $240
2 x week = $480
Drop-in = $50 per class

Fitness Class @ Balance Gym
Tues / Thurs @ 7:00-8:00am
1 x week = $180
2 x week = $360
Drop-in = $40 per class

Again, please contact me if you have any questions, and please, please contact me asap if you plan on attending so that I can schedule you in.

Thanks! And looking forward to getting after it over the fall and winter with everyone. I'm feeling some great gain with everyone!

Never Stop, GET FIT.

Josh Courage

No comments: