Sunday, September 20, 2009

Out West

A quick post. Being out west helps me remember that I am a human that is connected with nature. The perfect combo of water, land, mountains, untouched nature and modernized life just has this energy that is impossible to feed off of and enjoy.

All I feel like doing from the moment I wake up is get outside and run around like a child. I feel alive, I feel healthy, I feel happy.

I wish that everyone can enjoy moments like this, no matter where they are, no matter how they go about finding it. It is such a great feeling to connect with your inner child and inner animal. To be free to use your body the way it was build to be used.

In other news:
A blog post about pushing past limitations and succeeding through other peoples doubt is in the works. Videos and pictures are constantly being updated so keep checking them out. The official announcements with details on events are coming very, very soon on "Riding With Courage"

Never Stop, GET FIT.

Josh Courage

No comments: