Sunday, October 11, 2009

Thought

"If we don't change the direction we are headed, we will end up where we are going" - Chinese Proverb

I know this quote is a pretty common theme in motivational quotes, but I like it a ton (mostly because I got to finish off a wonderful Peach White Tea from Honest Tea to get to it...). It reminds me that one should always take the time to step back and look at the actions being taken at any given moment and consider whether or not they are actions that will best lead the way to what one truly wants to do.

Wow, that was a long sentence. But that's the way I thought it out.

There are so many things that I am sure about with where I want my life to go, but when I think about it, there are even more that I am unsure about; and it's up to me to take the time as often as I can to reassess my actions and make sure I am challenging myself every day so that the options for my future can always stay open.

Never Stop, GET FIT.
Josh Courage

No comments: