Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Thoughts

So I've been consuming a good deal of Honest Tea lately (my personal favorite being peach white tea). A simple joy I have is, after I finish it, I read the little quotes on the inside label of the bottle and think about what it says for a minute or two. One that stands out in my head and always makes me think and smile goes something along these lines:

"the bad news is, I can't help you find the key of life; the good news is, it was never locked."

I like it because I find myself getting so caught up in trying to work things out so that I can find the best way to live my life with the most meaning. But when I really sit and think about it, the more time I spend trying to think of answers, the more time I lose actually doing something about it all. What I take from it is that life is free to us, all we have to do is open our eyes and minds a little and we can go do anything. No need to sit around thinking about what we could do or what we should have done, or the best ways to go about doing it; just go do it.

Never Stop, GET FIT.

Josh Courage

No comments: