Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Back to Blogging...and what a great day!

Well it's been a little over a month since the last time I logged on and wrote down my thoughts. In that time quite a bit has happened. In this little "getting back into it" post I'll talk about a couple of them and then go ahead and hit the sack for a good nights sleep before I get back to work tomorrow.

Today, history was made. I chose to stay away from downtown as I tend to have issues with hanging around huge groups of people...especially when that huge group is around 2 million. But living in the city during the days leading up to today made me realize just how important this change is for not only us here in America, but for the entire world. And today, seeing the hoards of people gather together for an amazingly peaceful welcome of someone who represents so much to everyone in the world.

Now, I am no politician; I studied a bit of philosophy in college, but really, I am a trainer, a fitness expert. I feel like I don't have the right to get into any crazy detail about what I think is good and bad, right and wrong about politics, but I feel that everyone has a voice and should be proud to speak up at all times. All I hope for, all I want, all I strive for and wish to see in the world, is positive change. An effort to help and support people who are down, and to put aside ones own greedy desires to hold someone else's hand and help them up. I dedicated my life to this effort, and now I see that America may have a leader who is dedicated to do just that.

It's pretty exciting.

So, no matter where you stand on the political scale, what you believe in religiously, no matter where you come from, always take the time to think about others and how you might be able to help.

I'll talk about fitness soon!

Never Stop, GET FIT.

Josh Courage

No comments: